- Maybe you are feeling depressed, angry or 'stuck'?
- Perhaps you are stressed or overwhelmed?
- Maybe anxiety or fear keep you awake or give you panic attacks?
- Or you constantly criticise yourself, feeling worthless or not good enough?
- Or your relationships are challenging?
- Perhaps you are self-loathing about parts of your body or personality?
Any of these struggles are more common than you think and can be alleviated. I invite you to invest the time and energy in yourself to shift your struggles with my empowering support. My clients often experience going from 8, 9 or 10 on the stress scale to a 2, 1, or 0 within a session and get the tools to do this for themselves at home.
you can contact me directly:
£65 per 90 minute session
"My first session with Susie was absolutely incredible. I had no idea that I was carrying unexpressed grief and deep sadness from when I was 13 and how I coped with this was affecting my life. Susie gently took me to these memories and unexpressed emotions and quite profoundly healed them. I have had a few sessions of CBT [Cognitive Behaviour Therapy] in the past and it did not connect with my deep emotions and support and honour my being like the session with Susie."
usie Warburton Brown MBACP MA(Oxon) PGCE
Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Tea Sutra Wellness Therapy Rooms
2 Leazes Park Road
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4PF
Tel: 07989 514161